Earth Temporary Tattoo
- Get 2 for $0.69 each and save 20%
- Get 5 for $0.60 each and save 31%
- Get 10 for $0.51 each and save 41%
- Get 100 for $0.43 each and save 50%
- Get 500 for $0.35 each and save 60%
- Get 1000 for $0.32 each and save 63%
- Get 2000 for $0.30 each and save 66%
- Get 5000 for $0.26 each and save 70%
- Get 10000 for $0.22 each and save 75%
Size: 2.5" x 2.5"
Photorealistic Earth temporary tattoo in full color. (7 Dec. 1972) --- This view of Earth was seen by the Apollo 17 crew as they traveled toward the moon on their NASA lunar landing mission. This outstanding trans-lunar coast photograph extends from the Mediterranean Sea area to the Antarctica south polar ice cap. This is the first time the Apollo trajectory made it possible to photograph the south polar ice cap. Note the heavy cloud cover in the Southern Hemisphere. Almost the entire coastline of Africa is clearly visible. The Arabian Peninsula can be seen at the northeastern edge of Africa. The large island off the coast of Africa is the Malagasy Republic. The Asian mainland is on the horizon toward the northeast. The Apollo 17 crew consisted of astronauts Eugene A. Cernan, mission commander; Ronald E. Evans, command module pilot; and Harrison H. Schmitt, lunar module pilot. While astronauts Cernan and Schmitt descended in the Lunar Module (LM) to explore the moon, astronaut Evans remained with the Command and Service Modules (CSM) in lunar orbit. A special thanks to NASA for the use of the artwork for this tattoo.
|Short Description||Size: 2.5" x 2.5"|
Write Your Own Review