Don’t let your imagination be limited by our stock tattoo designs. Release your inner creativity and create a unique temporary tattoo with your own art work! Truly stand out above the crowd with a one-of-a-kind custom temporary tattoo. Upload your own artwork, logo, or favorite photo of your BFF, and we’ll make it into a temporary tattoo. (Note: Of course, we can’t make tattoos of images/characters that are copyrighted by someone else. Have a question about a specific image? Just ask us!
We can print custom tattoo backs for FREE in black ink. The tattoo back is the paper that the tattoo is printed on. Print your website, logo, company name, email address, Twitter handle, or shout-out on the back of your custom tattoos for an extra splash of personalization.
Our PrismFoil tattoos are shiny, flashy foil tattoos. They stand out and glimmer beautifully in the light, and look great as jewelry accessories. Our glow in the dark tattoos incorporate a white ink that glows in the dark after you charge it under a light. Glitter tattoos have a layer of shimmery multi-color glitter on top of your design.
We work fast. Once you send us your order and your artwork is approved, we create & ship your custom temporary tattoos in 5-15 business days (from art approval). That means that your custom tattoos will be on your doorstep pronto. Here are our production times for custom orders (after order confirmation and art approval):
- Custom Regular tattoos: 5 business days
- Custom PrismFoil tattoos: 14 business days
- Custom Glow in the Dark tattoos: 10 business days
- Custom Glitter tattoos: 10 business days
- Some tattoo types have white ink options, which will change how vibrant the image will show on your skin. Please make note of how you would like the white ink used in the special instructions so our printing team knows exactly what you want your tattoo to look like.
- No white ink: Any white areas in the design will be clear when applied to the skin, and your skin color will show through.
- Spot white ink: The tattoo will be printed with white ink where specified in the “Special Instructions.”
- Flood white ink: The entire image is printed with white ink behind the design. When the tattoo is applied, the colors will be vibrant and the white areas will be white.
Please note we do not print with a white background unless otherwise specified.
Upload your image the way you would like it to be printed on skin! No need to reverse your image before uploading, we'll handle that!
A 1/8” margin between the printed image and the edge of the paper, on all four sides, is required for all custom temporary tattoos up to a 3" paper size.
We do not automatically provide digital proofs for custom tattoo orders. Our in-house art department will ensure that your artwork is set-up and ready for print for no additional charge. If you require a proof of your artwork, please make note in the special instructions when placing your order online. A proof may delay shipping your order by 1-2 business days. Email proofs are FREE upon request.
Check out our FAQ page for more information, or feel free to contact our awesome customer service team!